Friday, April 04, 2008

Groan? Or Nort?

ok,yesturday was suppose to type in my bloog wan but thn like i alwais Sae NO time marhx hhahax!Ok Yesturday Olympic day` thn Quarrel wif my enemie JONATHAN he spray water at mi i spray him bak thn we scold each other!! So Pissed Of ..mY frewns were oso thr so she partly go join in the tiff my bro 90% join the quarrel jus hope that he wont report us! Scared Tremble Tremble-ok i am nort trembling LIKE i scared of HIM -.-" IF he dare come my blog go Spamm like hw Daniel[NERD] did Still pissed Tuhday!I woke up tday at 7 am hahx thn go plae PC use YOUTUBE thn plae maple ....hahaaxx I h0pe thads Fion yo0 will plae maple! Yo0 Mux Or else.. Ok mayb don nids larhx but jus ><
OK---------------------------------------------------------OK The pause was to XcalmX myself down ! now i am gonna make this post irriatating MUAhahahahahahahahaha..Sry readers i sianz marhx!




Lets c i am Sianx wad should i do lets ccc OH! 123!


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Should i continue --To 100? 200? 300?400?500?600?700?800?900?1000?

I cn make yo0 stay till 1 billion MUAHAHAAH

Of cos i haf a kind heart soo i will let u off

NORT!

Now lets Do our ABC!

Lalaa~~

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T UV W X Y Z now i noe my ABC wont u do it again wif mii?

YES I WIll!

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z now i noe my ABC W0nt u come again to play wif mi?

Hahax wasant thad fun and educational?

Do u wan more REvising?

Nah I am B0red Now *YAWN*

I will let Yo0 of BYES~~

Hey I Said BYE

SHOO - SHOO-

IF u don SHoo OF U ganna haf more studying/revising tuh DO SO SHOO


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home