Monday, August 25, 2008

Sad...Story... D: !

Okok , Sweetie Xiiao told mii tis story.. SAD lyk siao D: !
OKOK look below!



You Love Someone ThisMuch ?
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared.
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No it's not. Please it's 2 scary!
Guy : Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.
Girl : *hugs him*
Guy: Can you take my helmet off andput it on yourself? It's bugging me.
Girl:Alright, now slow down
Guy: I love you babe
Girl: I love you too, please just slowdown now! Please!


(in the paper the next day):A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of a brake failure.Two people were on it, but only 1had survived .The truth was that halfway down theroad, the guy realized that his brakesbroke, but he didn't want to letthe girl know. Instead, he had her sayshe loved him and felt her hug one lasttime, then he had her wear his helmetsothat she would live even though itmeantthat he would die.


If u love any one this much re-postthis ....and....the loveof your life will realize they feel thesame .... DON'T BREAK THIS. 2morow willbe the best day of yourlife.However, if u don t post this by atleast 12:00 tonight, you will havebad luck in your love life 4 the restof your life.Repost under Message: Do You LoveSomeone This Much?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home