I <3 worh daddie :]]
<3333333 WORHH AII WORH DADDIIEE [ Rl rl ] :D
I last tym out in meh WISHLIST that worh wan DS, he really buy fer meh fer meh B'DAE!! :D
<33 hym dao yao si lahs! Anywayy ii gt new JiehhFU :D lol but iidk whts hiss name,sho will not put in beloved list :D Loolll X:
Anyway dehh brandon in my beloved list is .. a SPECIAL CASE O:<
Its not lyk he is meh beloved or anytinng :X Lol anywaiis buaiix :]]
I last tym out in meh WISHLIST that worh wan DS, he really buy fer meh fer meh B'DAE!! :D
<33 hym dao yao si lahs! Anywayy ii gt new JiehhFU :D lol but iidk whts hiss name,sho will not put in beloved list :D Loolll X:
Anyway dehh brandon in my beloved list is .. a SPECIAL CASE O:<
Its not lyk he is meh beloved or anytinng :X Lol anywaiis buaiix :]]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home