TOK ALOT X:
Heys Oh! I never post fer vry long liaos ehs :X. ANyways, tdae aft school, i go plae audi. Dar online ehs. == But ignore me.. Whtever lehs. Thn ltr, plae-ed wib Jieh Jieh and ERZI [ eheh he not my erzi JUST tht his name is --ERZI]. Thn ltr, we split split. Jieh go plae UBP. Erzi idk go whr ._. Thn me and erzi whisper to each other :3. I say i alien gonna kill hym fer my first victim LOL. o.o" Thn ltr ERZI and i plae tgt. (: Thn Jieh cum, Whisper to me... tht ERZI like me ehs ==. Hw can tht be POSSIBLE. x.x Anyways, ltr we tok bout Joelle Mummie, FOUND out tht Erzi noe Joelle Mummie, Mummie call hym horny sehs. LOL. haha! :] ERZI have SPongeBob derh BIGBIG stuff toy! I WANN!! *ROBS ERZI* :3.
Byes~ (:
Byes~ (:
Labels: ~x3ReTARD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home