your nothing more(:
( this post is for you , to know some stuff, that i realized >.< !)
Your nothing to me at all ; :}
wahahaahas. (: My enemys are nothing to me anymore, cos i dont give a heck bout them anymore. :} And everyonne im gonna make this super clear !
Im A Anti-ZacEfron Fan!!!
I dont even know when i started hating him o.o;
I just saw him on Tv one day,
& i felt like punching him -.-'
I know,
Any Zac's fan out there,
you might think im stupid or something for hating him.
But,
You can't blame me ,
i just hate him .
(:x The word 'hate' is too harsh o.o
i should use - dislike - .)
Im Chilldish . :x
Im starting to like Ben10 ( LOL ) & kid's games ._. ;
Pls just bear with my childish-ness >.<
even some people in my life called me childish before .
haiish , -.-"
Your nothing to me at all ; :}
wahahaahas. (: My enemys are nothing to me anymore, cos i dont give a heck bout them anymore. :} And everyonne im gonna make this super clear !
Im A Anti-ZacEfron Fan!!!
I dont even know when i started hating him o.o;
I just saw him on Tv one day,
& i felt like punching him -.-'
I know,
Any Zac's fan out there,
you might think im stupid or something for hating him.
But,
You can't blame me ,
i just hate him .
(:x The word 'hate' is too harsh o.o
i should use - dislike - .)
Im Chilldish . :x
Im starting to like Ben10 ( LOL ) & kid's games ._. ;
Pls just bear with my childish-ness >.<
even some people in my life called me childish before .
haiish , -.-"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home