308th Post; Now that you are gone, where do i go ?
Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain,
-Thunder <3>
I'm feeling simply freaked out. The TV is showing a Game Show, with a contestant called 'Cheyenne' . So it's like, whenever the Host call the name, i feel like someone is calling me. Simply freaked. -.- .
Completely addicted to the Song, 'Thunder' . Somehow it reminds me of someone, but i don't know who . Hope i figure it out soon . :/
And, Zettai Kareshi's Omake is sad yet beautiful . I watched it already , but since today on TV gonna show it, i will go and watch it againn . <3 .
Okay, Goodbye people.
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain,
-Thunder <3>
I'm feeling simply freaked out. The TV is showing a Game Show, with a contestant called 'Cheyenne' . So it's like, whenever the Host call the name, i feel like someone is calling me. Simply freaked. -.- .
Completely addicted to the Song, 'Thunder' . Somehow it reminds me of someone, but i don't know who . Hope i figure it out soon . :/
And, Zettai Kareshi's Omake is sad yet beautiful . I watched it already , but since today on TV gonna show it, i will go and watch it againn . <3 .
Okay, Goodbye people.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home