332th post; Hyperactive, good ?
Okay . So i'm going to post a long post ( i hope ) so that i can be known as the girl who updates long-ly once in a whillee. So if i'm ranting on and on about something noob or stupid like Barbie, skip it . :D Well here goes :
So, Primary 6 is sooo stressful can. Got sooo much homework just 'cos Monday no school. Luckily i almost finished everything today. So i can play. :3 . Well anyway, let me update about school. So today have Science supplementrey class. So got to stay back. Bought some food and went with a few classmates go playground play Marco Polo, yes, Marco Polo. But after awhile, i din't play liao. Too lazy. So me and Preeti just sit down under hot sun. And we did some bonding ! After that, we went back to school. Walk around school, then go bookstore buy cube for Preeti. :D So she started twisting the cube, then suddenly she din't know how to fix it back. ._______. So, we saw Sarah, and then we ask her help us. But Joshua go snatch it, the hoop break. Damn. I will get some money from him on Tuesday!! Well anyway, me and Preeti realized we were almost late for supp, so we ran there lahr. Reach there, Mrs.Chang haven't come. .________.
MMHMMM. GAWD. IM STUMPPED. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ALREADY, SO I"M GOING TO CREATE A NEW PARAGRAPH ABOUT SOMETHING ..
I realised that i have alot of barbies at home. Anyone want them ???
now, i'm not making any sense.
Okay, personal rant
Can't people just keep their stupid and childish remarks to themselves ?! Like, 'oohhh that's so lame' , 'ewww, what's that' and ' get a new phone! It's soooooooo lame' . I mean, what's your problem? Things should be respected. And it's not like anybody's perfect. And also, i absolutely abhore it when people do that stuff.
am i sayin' enuff? Or is it too short?
Bye. :D
So, Primary 6 is sooo stressful can. Got sooo much homework just 'cos Monday no school. Luckily i almost finished everything today. So i can play. :3 . Well anyway, let me update about school. So today have Science supplementrey class. So got to stay back. Bought some food and went with a few classmates go playground play Marco Polo, yes, Marco Polo. But after awhile, i din't play liao. Too lazy. So me and Preeti just sit down under hot sun. And we did some bonding ! After that, we went back to school. Walk around school, then go bookstore buy cube for Preeti. :D So she started twisting the cube, then suddenly she din't know how to fix it back. ._______. So, we saw Sarah, and then we ask her help us. But Joshua go snatch it, the hoop break. Damn. I will get some money from him on Tuesday!! Well anyway, me and Preeti realized we were almost late for supp, so we ran there lahr. Reach there, Mrs.Chang haven't come. .________.
MMHMMM. GAWD. IM STUMPPED. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ALREADY, SO I"M GOING TO CREATE A NEW PARAGRAPH ABOUT SOMETHING ..
I realised that i have alot of barbies at home. Anyone want them ???
now, i'm not making any sense.
Okay, personal rant
Can't people just keep their stupid and childish remarks to themselves ?! Like, 'oohhh that's so lame' , 'ewww, what's that' and ' get a new phone! It's soooooooo lame' . I mean, what's your problem? Things should be respected. And it's not like anybody's perfect. And also, i absolutely abhore it when people do that stuff.
am i sayin' enuff? Or is it too short?
Bye. :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home