BATTLE AND WAR!!!!!
Hahax my title ish BATTLE AND WAR!!!! U wanna noe yy?Cos i go fight wif nerdy-sissy-gay cos...D0tzz I think i quite 4get!OK I ask hYM 4 Pen cos i nvr bring wat thn horhx he sae gif mi 1 pen he saeGIVEThn later i quarrel wif hYm thn he JUS Snatch aWay SIA!OMG!I was lyk WTH!! U sae gif lehxx!Th later he and GARRICK sae something bout mii larhx
I was LIKE WTH u wanna sae bad thngS bout mi wad if i sae u lehx?OK tuhday was thad bad but nort like YeSTURdAy!Ok Ducky Go take Sarah thingy thn he jus run aWAY!Thn i chase hYm but...He sudd runn To bois T0liET!I was LIke OMG hw am i gonna go in thn he sudd run out i chase hyM d0wn the stAirs thn sudd he on top of i think he hiDe!Thn CHASE && chase && chase thnlater he run to Sarah and thn gif it bak to her !!!!ARGH!!
WASTE
MY
ENERGY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok Go plae lurhxx
~*Byes*~
I was LIKE WTH u wanna sae bad thngS bout mi wad if i sae u lehx?OK tuhday was thad bad but nort like YeSTURdAy!Ok Ducky Go take Sarah thingy thn he jus run aWAY!Thn i chase hYm but...He sudd runn To bois T0liET!I was LIke OMG hw am i gonna go in thn he sudd run out i chase hyM d0wn the stAirs thn sudd he on top of i think he hiDe!Thn CHASE && chase && chase thnlater he run to Sarah and thn gif it bak to her !!!!ARGH!!
WASTE
MY
ENERGY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok Go plae lurhxx
~*Byes*~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home