Sunday, April 06, 2008

Yay!

ok today was well kinda ok but 4 some reason i really urge to sae WTF -.-" I muz b pissed of today but... wad?o.o

Ok i might go insant like this Like hw am i gonna live wif like evryday getting pissed -.-""Really Getting pissed is such a Dam bad thing-.-"
Ok I nid to go to sch Tmr(Sob)Tmr Gt schh means HW Getting pissed by my enemies and coming home UNhappy..


Ok,Today sumthing did happen gd..I bought a book caled "Ouran HigH Host Club"My frewn sae it wwass Funny So i jus bought it when i read it, It Was hillarious
I cant st0p Laughing Jus n0w.. =_= Cant read the rest of my Ep!Hahahaahahahahahaxx i will laugh like crazy an my mum will be SUPER irriatated -.-"
Well some hum0ur w0nt hurtt?Would it?ok now i am acting PATHETIC +0+ PATHETIC mwiie
New Nice nick Pathetic mwiie...I am real baichix hahax and thn sarah y u wanna go create neww Bloggie?>

Thn i muz Relink Soo Toublesome---U noe i am LAZY -0-"


Oppz...


I am nort really LaZy..


Ok maybe I am -0-"


NOW i haf the urge to Read my new book cos it is Too Funny to resist Soo BUH-BiiEx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home