Thursday, November 20, 2008

Veh lonq bo post. X:

PSPS! i noe i veh lonq nvr post liaos X: I nuttin' to update mahrs X.X . . . But i do reply TAGGS! O: Will miss Ayumie Jieh whn she go overseas. D: Anyways, new gan Girl Girl BaoBei. Yesturday baobei ask me go her nu er weddinqq[audi]. I sae ok.. X: I don evn noe hu her nu er. X: Thn whn first thime try FAIL! [ AWWS! ] Thn second thime, they ALMOST fail last min SYNC! so damn lucky, some more ytr audi LAG lyk siao.. >:X Wah they so damn henqq. Thn ltr whn they throw the flower... THEY THROW UNTIL ME. ._. I was lyk WTH. Din't expect it and i din't evn noe hu they are ._. LOLS. Anyway audii thimme Cyahhs :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home