Maximum Ride <3 !
LALALALALALALALALA, You can't Stop Me From Loving Maximum Ride. :P Tht book is damn nice ! Ty BaoBeihGF for recommendinng . But i onli read The angel experiment and The final warning. Tht time at library cannot find the rest ): Currently still reading The Final Warning. I forced myself to stop reading to post this . :x Hmms, just now before i read the Maximum Ride i watched 2 episodes of HotShot with didi :D . We luffing alot ! Evn tho the strting not very nice, but the rest is nice ! (: Omg , now the tv adver is .........
PONYO , PONYO , PONYO ~~~
................. Lols ! I heard the song ! jieh said it was annoying cos the PONYO PONYOOO~~ veh irriatating O: I tink it's cute >__< My taste is ttally weird , ya? x__x My mama just came hommee :]
And Congrats Bendan on 70 QQANS ! :DDD
Well go read Maximum Ride liaos <3 !
BYES ! :D
PONYO , PONYO , PONYO ~~~
................. Lols ! I heard the song ! jieh said it was annoying cos the PONYO PONYOOO~~ veh irriatating O: I tink it's cute >__< My taste is ttally weird , ya? x__x My mama just came hommee :]
And Congrats Bendan on 70 QQANS ! :DDD
Well go read Maximum Ride liaos <3 !
BYES ! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home