PET SOCIETY <3
SUDDENLY HOOKED TO PET SOCIETY ! :DD It's FUN! Invite me ? i-retardx3@hotmail.com It's Fun ! :D
IMY Bendann 33 . HOpe you come back soon! :] I danced and hugged your pet a few times . Lol . But i hope can hug you in person! :D I Followed some of the chiong-ung ways in Angteng's blog. SOme worked ! O.O But i discovered you shake the trees , some have COINS ! O: Okays, gonna go back to pet society nows ! ;D ILOVEYOOO PEEPO !
Bye ! :D
IMY Bendann 33 . HOpe you come back soon! :] I danced and hugged your pet a few times . Lol . But i hope can hug you in person! :D I Followed some of the chiong-ung ways in Angteng's blog. SOme worked ! O.O But i discovered you shake the trees , some have COINS ! O: Okays, gonna go back to pet society nows ! ;D ILOVEYOOO PEEPO !
Bye ! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home