Sunday, December 14, 2008

Quizzxx :D

Tagged by AndreaPRECIOUSBENDAN to do this quiz :]

1) Single, Attached, or crushing?
-I'm nt CRUSHING. But i'm nt single. I'm attached to my gans && my audi dar! <3 (:

2) Are you happy with who you are?
- Yes n No . Depends on what lahs.

3) When you meet the right person, do you fall fast?
-huh? see one boy thn i fall? hurt myself for nothing -.- And you fall infront of him he might think your freak. And i never fall for anyone before. O:

4) Have you ever had your heart broken?
-Heartbroken? You mean litterally? my heart in pieces? go die lahs .__. But if you mean people break my heart.. no larhs.. I have no hope so i don't have any despairs.

5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is ok?
-YARR.

6) Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
-Depends on what they cheat lahs.

7) Have you talked about marrige with another person?
-ME?! ACK . NO . It's digusting even holding hands with a boy o.o

8) Do you want children?
-hmms PET CHILDREN DOGG? DUH. But human.. not so. Unless it's the orpahange or needy.

9) How many children do you want?
-What kind of damn quiz is this?! How many kids you go die . -.-

10) Would you consider adoption?
-Me? Uh.. Only people who needy / orphnage. But adoption fer DOGS? Defitnately YES. :DD

12) Do you enjoy playing hard to get?
-playing hard? what you mean. Is this quiz dirty or what? Don't even underrstan.

13) Be honest, do you play the "game" when you are dating?
-HUH. I don't even like boys -.- I have no date too. AND what GAME?! Kissing game ? EWW. x.x - Thats ... stupid.

14) Do you believe in love at first sight?
-NAH. You don't even know what he's like. O:

15) Are you romantic?
-I belive not. :]

16) Do you believe you can change someone?
-change? Hmms... If you mean change as in make them better thn no. But i seriously would like to change all my enemies to complete retards.. it would make the world a better place :D ( i know i'm slefish .__. )

17) If you could marry anywhere,money not an obligation where would it be?
-Let boy plan lahs . I don't give a damn .__.

18) Do you have feeling for someone right now?
-Hell NO.

19) Have you ever wished you could have had someone but you couldn't?
-No. OMG seriously this quiz damn hornnyy!!

20) Have you broken a heart?
-Hmms.. I would like to break my enemie's heart! ( i mean literally. )

21) Would you ever fight somebody over your significant other?
-WTF is 'significant other' huh? If it means my rival . NO . I won't fight for a boy. Not worth it . O:

22) What would you say about your last ex?
-I don't even have one! But Ex still can be friend not nesscesserily enemies o.o

10 ppl to do this freaking quiz.
1. SY MILKSHAKE
2. StarLESDARLINNQ
3. AngtengDUSTBINAIAI
4. KayneenAHYI
5. JoelleMUMMIE
6. KelsieDUNG
7. JacklynJIEH
8. KaiwenTEDDYBEAR
9. PearlXIIAOSWEETIE
10. JonaELMO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home