Saturday, April 04, 2009

Fly ; Till I die (:

Im gonnna fly till i die people ! Y
Okays, so today, i went to whitesands in the morning, and went to the library :D wanted to see if the maximum ride book come out already . But haven't yet, so sad. Then , i went to find other books, and i borrowed four . Then, left library & went to sweet talk . Buy peach red tea :] . But loyang point more cheap. hais, waste money x.x . Then, after thats, went tyo burger King eat lunch, thn got the uncle , go around to the kids and put the BK hat/crown on them . At first it was cute, thn the uncle went to some boys and put on them :X Wah , thn they keep laughing at each other lohs . Thn they put the crown upside down on the headd . Thn one of them take photo. Then after that i go liao, thn reach home lohs. later need go grandma's house. need do homework there. D; I don't feel like doing luhs, but must mah . I go faith ahyi de blogshop, & i saw the geeky specs ! I wan lahh ! but $6.80.. I not that much money wohhr :X & i shure my papa wont allow me buy de >.<






{ Bye/ Y }

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home