Friday, May 22, 2009

Mood: ?? o.o 
Song: Sweetest Girl :D 
Currently : BLogging . 

hellos ! :D 
Just finish all my homework . Argh, i can't believe thats NAPFA on Monday ! D: I'm not even prepared ! . Pull - ups sure die de . -.- I cannot do ! Jumping that thing i also suck luhs. damn , damn damn . . . 
Today got Boys over flowers the korean show :D  . Last week i watch quite funny , so now i want watch ! :D Ahahas . :D I'm a korean drama fanatic ! 
Actually, i'm also a Oneshot manga fanatic ! Yesterday i watch about four . ;x Then i need off computer liao. Maybe later i go watch again . hahas, i easy get hooked on things ;x . 

- Cheyenne ; <3 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home