Saw this quiz on Xiiao's blog, and was 'tagged' to do it ? Well i will do it 'cos i'm bored waiting for BOF to load.
A: Andrea
B: Bubble
C: Caroline
D: Daddy
E: Elios
F: Fion
G: Granny
H: Hilary
I: Imah
J: Joelle
K: Kelsie
L : Leeling
M: Max
N: Nitiyastri
O: Oreo o:
P: Pearl
Q: Quack o:
R: Ruiting
S: Serene
T: Tomato o:
U: under o:
V: Vidya
W: Wenxin
X: Xinru
Y: Yiting
Z: Zuyu
1. Can R&S be together in BGR?
Nopes, unless they are les?
2. How is L related to you?
Jieh` :D
3. Does Y know Z?
Don't think so.
4. If C betrays you would you kill her?
Nahs, I'm been betrayed loads of times?
5. If K steals your boyfriend what would you do?
Why would she? & anyway, i don't have a boyfriend .
6. If B tells you he has a crush on you, what will you do?
Never met Bubbles Meih in long time liao, And , she won't have a crush on me ._. Serious.
7. Will/did you and M get into a fight?
I think so, but a minor one?
8. Who does P have a crush on?
uh.. Her boyfriend?
9. If L calls you a bitch what would you do?
Why would she?
10. What is the relationship between you and H?
Jieh And Meih !
11. Who does Z like ?
I dont know!
12. Who is I's best friend?
I don't know! My maid has went back to her country )':
13. What colour does Y like?
I don't know ._.
14: Where does F live?
Singapore.
15. Did you and C have a fight before?
nope.
16. Who is H's best friend?
I don't know o:
17. What can you say about T?
It's RED !
18. What if D has a crush on you?
not happening ! It's my Daddy, hellos!
19. Say a word about Y?
Ex NuEr o:
20. How is P related to you?
Xiiao (:
21. How is X related to you?
Cousin !
Tag 10 people to do this quiz!
1. Anyone;
2. Anyone;
3. Anyone;
4. Anyone;
5. Anyone;
6. Anyone;
7. Anyone;
8. Anyone;
9. Anyone;
10. Anyone;
Done!
Going Cruise today!! Can't wait !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home