School's re-open. Omg. -.- ; I still can't believe it. Damn, hope the December holidays come soon. School's sucha drag . -.-
Monday, June 29, 2009
Previous Posts
- Here to update 'bout cruise :D. cruise was damn fu...
- Saw this quiz on Xiiao's blog, and was 'tagged' to...
- Going cruising tomorrow! My Granny say that when ...
- Max called me . And we finally talked. Well we tal...
- I'm Freakin' bored now okay? D: So, i decided to m...
- i Miss Max D: Quick get you computer fix luhs ! I ...
- Finally, i'm back from camp. -.- Well actually i w...
- I'm seriously worried 'bout camp tomorrow ._. I'm ...
- RAHH ! I love BOF( boys over flowers) <3>I haven'...
- Mood: Tired D: Song: 7 days of lonely <3>Currently...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home