333th ' DOEEE-O-NUTTS .
Hmm, few things to say,
>> Will try my hardest to update, even though reading about my life totally sucks. (:
>> I recently started liking potatoes. <3
>> I so DO NOT like Justin Bieber. No matter what you say. BUT, Eenie Meanie is quite good :D.
>> I'm getting pissed off eaily lately, and by releasing anger, i eat, ALOT. Damn, i'm getting fatter. D:
>> I just realised in school that there is a war between Amanina & Chloe. Which i sooo don't get ._. And now i'm currently Facebooking and saw something Chloe said. And all the comments. Somehow, i feel pissed ._. Mabye i'm getting in the mood?? Pfft. Yeah Right. Well i just hope they don't have to like swear fakely like : b*********** with wayyy too much astrieks. No offence tho' . I just find it excessive.
>> Well, i hope they don't see this and come attacking me. Defitnetly don't wanna get in a Girl's fight.
>> Hmm, maybe i should see Amanina's side of the story.
>> Noooo wait! I can't find her Facebook D: .
>> Well heck, whatever.
>> Wow, i just found out that people's first impression of me is that i am proud and snotty. D: Well, it's because i don't smile much to strangers !
Whoop-ees, gotta go. :D
>> Will try my hardest to update, even though reading about my life totally sucks. (:
>> I recently started liking potatoes. <3
>> I so DO NOT like Justin Bieber. No matter what you say. BUT, Eenie Meanie is quite good :D.
>> I'm getting pissed off eaily lately, and by releasing anger, i eat, ALOT. Damn, i'm getting fatter. D:
>> I just realised in school that there is a war between Amanina & Chloe. Which i sooo don't get ._. And now i'm currently Facebooking and saw something Chloe said. And all the comments. Somehow, i feel pissed ._. Mabye i'm getting in the mood?? Pfft. Yeah Right. Well i just hope they don't have to like swear fakely like : b*********** with wayyy too much astrieks. No offence tho' . I just find it excessive.
>> Well, i hope they don't see this and come attacking me. Defitnetly don't wanna get in a Girl's fight.
>> Hmm, maybe i should see Amanina's side of the story.
>> Noooo wait! I can't find her Facebook D: .
>> Well heck, whatever.
>> Wow, i just found out that people's first impression of me is that i am proud and snotty. D: Well, it's because i don't smile much to strangers !
Whoop-ees, gotta go. :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home