INUYASHAA! <3 MAXIMUM RIDEE! XDDDD
WOOOTS ! I found Inuyasha Ep 114 [ FINALLY] ! :DD But the bad thing is ....
I READ FINISH BOTH OF MAXIMUM RIDEE! ): Awws, i want more ! I wish i didnt read so fast D:
The Angel Experiment => 2 days
The Final Warning => 1 day
~~~): TODAE I WAN GO LIBRARY NO MATTERR WHT ._. I WILL ASK BAOBEIHGF TO GO. HOHOHOHOHOHOHOH. Lols x= But i really wanna read it? O: I went-d to youtbe type Maximum Ride . Thn got movie trailer. i think there will be a movie ! XD i will go watch IT ! (: Damn nice! ! RECOMMEND YA ALL. Whn you read it, you will feel like, you cant stop ! Every page is exciting <3 ~ :D
I WILL SAY THIS .
I, CHEYENNE , LOVES MAXIMUM RIDE ! (:
See tht ? :D heheh .. O:
mms, .. SO SIAN T_____________T ..
Aiyahh, go back watch Inuyasha liaos ! O:
:Bye:
I READ FINISH BOTH OF MAXIMUM RIDEE! ): Awws, i want more ! I wish i didnt read so fast D:
The Angel Experiment => 2 days
The Final Warning => 1 day
~~~): TODAE I WAN GO LIBRARY NO MATTERR WHT ._. I WILL ASK BAOBEIHGF TO GO. HOHOHOHOHOHOHOH. Lols x= But i really wanna read it? O: I went-d to youtbe type Maximum Ride . Thn got movie trailer. i think there will be a movie ! XD i will go watch IT ! (: Damn nice! ! RECOMMEND YA ALL. Whn you read it, you will feel like, you cant stop ! Every page is exciting <3 ~ :D
I WILL SAY THIS .
I, CHEYENNE , LOVES MAXIMUM RIDE ! (:
See tht ? :D heheh .. O:
mms, .. SO SIAN T_____________T ..
Aiyahh, go back watch Inuyasha liaos ! O:
:Bye:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home