Wednesday, June 23, 2010

337th;

Ohh, I found people on YT doing Music Quiz Tag(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YY7kbshKls&feature=channel) Yes, I know it has no relations to me whatsoever, but i'm going to do it. >:O .

How-to :
Get your iTunes/MP3 (I'm gonna use my phone!)
Set music on Shuffle.
Press play and answer the questions to the song's title.

Start! :

1) If someone says, "Is this Okay?" You say?
Etude, SNSD.

2) How would you describe yourself?
Changes, Stevie Hoang

3) What do you like in a guy?
Perhaps Love, Howl

4) How do you feel today?
Eenie Meenie, Sean Kingston ft. Justin Bieber

5) What is your life's purporses?
Fall for you, Secondhand Seranade

6)What is your motto?
Your love is my drug, Ke$ha

7) What do your friends think of you?
That should be me, Justin Bieber

8) What do you think of your parents?
That thing you do, The Wonders

9) What do you think about very often?
Last Farewell, Big Bang

10)What is 2+2?
Never say goodbye, Mario & Nasty

11)What do you think of your bestfriend?
Falling Slowly, Kris Allen (cover)

12)What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Vanilla Twilight, Owl City

13)What is your life story?
Love Love Love, Epic High

14) What do you want to be when you grow up?
Bleeding Love, Leona Lewis(i think)

15) What do you think of the person you like?
Why, Rain

16) What will they play at your wedding?
Melt the snow, Shayne Ward

17) What will they play at your funeral?
Sarang hae yo, Lin Jun Jie

18) What is your hobby/interest?
Tell me your wish(Genie), SNSD

19) What is your biggest fear?
Airplanes, B.O.B ft. Hayley William

20)What is your biggest secret?
Hey, Soul Sister[Fast Version], Train

21)What do you think of your friends?
Solo, Iyaz

Laughs. Some of the answers are weird! I'm scared of Airplanes! I want to be bleeding love when I grow up. LOL. And I don't like guys who 'perhaps' love you. O: Annd, YES. I do think of last farewells often. :/ Also, for my wedding you play melt the snow?! Are you like cursing me? (points to the lyrics - love at first there is summer time, that's when everybody thinks everything's fine. No one ever thinks it's gonna end. When things go wrong and winter comes, etc.) Anyway, I'm going to make this post superrr long! :D .


So, wait for it..............................................................................................






dot.



dot.






dot.


I'm going to randomly search for funny stuff on the net!

And i have found one, from here.

[Speaking of the chapter title, it completely breaks the "I before E" rule. Like that Brian Regan skit: "No, Brian. It's I before E except after C and when sounding like a as in neighbor and weigh, and on weekends and holidays and all throughout May, and you'll always be wrong no matter what you say!" I recommend you go listen to it, he's hilarious. Although I figure breaking the rule isn't too bad, Einstein would have gotten it wrong twice in his name.]


And,










LOL. coughslookslikeatoiletsigncoughs. :D

Well, byebye.


P/S : Pictures from DeviantArt!

P/SS(or issit PP/S?): For the Music quiz, i tag Yiting! >:D hahahaa, but no worries, you don't have to do it!

P/SSS: YES! LONG POST COMBO x2! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home