Saturday, December 11, 2010

(10/12/10)

My day was, like usual, boring. And what frustrated me was the fact that no matter how hard I try, I still sucked at playing the three songs assigned by the guitar teacher, Mr Steven Tan. I signed up for guitar lessons on the 28th of November. I had two lessons so far, and the third on will be on the 12th of Dec. The good thing that happened was that Max, my dear friend, came over to my house after completing her JYP audition. When she came over, she told me that she did not wait for the results of the auditions. I thought this was stupid and told her so. She said she did not want to wait any longer since she has already waited 6 hours for her turn. Well, that explains it. Anyway, Max left early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home