Wednesday, July 21, 2010

338th ; Mr Uncle, what's your problem?

I am seriously pissed off right now.

Explaination:


I went with Nadya for lunch before MT supplementry class. And since I went to Nadya's house for awhile to let her take money, we had little time left to eat. So this was what I bought: Mug Rootbeer and Chips to share with Nadya. But, as I said, we had little time, so I didn't even touched my drink and I went back to school. Met Ping Siang at the gate drinking his 7UP. That was when I knew that the Security Uncle was on the prawl. I tried hiding my drink behind Nadya, but he saw. So he started ranting on why we cannot bring outside drinks into school. What the heck, I don't care. Anyways, I couldn't get into school. Funny huh? Seeing as how my parents PAID for my school books, tee... etc. I drank half of my drink then the bell freaking just rang! Of course I was in panic. So I just tell the uncle that I go throw away, despite Ping Siang and Nadya's ... whatever. But what the heck. I so didn't want to stay back for being late.

Yeah, that's why I'm pissed. Waste my money - - ; .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home